Vision & Goals
Your First Step To Defining Your Future
Here is where you begin to discover what you want in your future.
At CreateBeing, we share our mental health stories, inspiration, resources and create product celebrating creativity & humanity. We created Create Your Being so that you can be a part of this too. We love self-development. It creates self-knowledge, expansion, ultimately self-kindness. We are a community that let's you know, you are not alone. Our first step in knowing ourselves is getting an idea of what want in the future.This is why we begin with creating our vision and goals.
In this Guide, you will:
- Imagine what your future looks like in 10 years.
- Create a story for your future.
- Outline your 1, 5, 10 year goals.
- Focus on three aspects of your life (Career, Relationships, Health)
- Construct actionable phrases for each goal.
- Share your goals with our online community.
- Print out your final product on one-sheet for personal display and motivation.
- You will also have the option to have your final copy printed onto wall art *
*We donate 20% from purchases of our services and courses to our affiliated mental health organizations.
Suggested environments and materials:
- Pen or your best writing utensil
- Environment best for concentration.
- A notebook to work out ideas
- Time for patience, open mind for self-listening and willingness for some change (the amount of change is up to you!)
When you sign up for this course, you will get an email letting you know what to expect in the next few days. This guide is self-lead so you are welcome to do it at your own pace.
Sign up and join our online community, read our blogs and say hello anytime!
My name is Amanda, I am a Toronto Designer, Artist and Creator of CreateBeing. I love working with people to support their aspirations. I know that 'digging deep' and learning can be a challenging experience. Let's walk into it together!
I am inspired by thought leaders, self-development, pop culture, architecture and modern art. I love watching films, crafting and spending time with my husband and chinchilla.
A coined word that supports the process of self development. At CreateBeing, we celebrate
and share personal stories, knowledge and resources with the mental health community.
CreateBeing is a process that everyone can follow because it is based on
your own personal experience and exploration. The only path is the one
you choose, it’s all about
creating who you want to be. As Rollo May
creativity is the process of bringing something new into being.”