Vision & Goals
Your First Step To Defining Your Future
Here is where you begin to discover what you want in your future.
At CreateBeing, we share our mental health stories, inspiration and resources that celebrate creativity & humanity. We created Create Your Being so that you can be a part of this too. We love self-development. It creates self-knowledge, expansion, ultimately self-kindness. We are a community that let's you know, you are not alone. Our first step in knowing ourselves is getting an idea of what want in the future.This is why we begin with creating our vision and goals.
In this Guide, you will:
- Imagine what your future looks like in 10 years.
- Create a story for your future.
- Outline your 1, 5, 10 year goals.
- Focus on three aspects of your life (Career, Relationships, Health)
- Construct actionable phrases for each goal.
- Share your goals with our online community.
Suggested environments and materials:
- Pen or your best writing utensil
- Environment best for concentration.
- A notebook to work out ideas
- Time for patience, open mind for self-listening and willingness for some change (the amount of change is up to you!)
This guide is self-lead so you are welcome to do it at your own pace.
Sign up and join our online community, read our blogs and say hello anytime!
Amanda Lederle is the co-Creator of CreateBeing, a Toronto based company that focuses on mental health awareness and creativity. They host workshops and share resources to the mental health community. Amanda has a background in film studies, leadership and management. When Amanda isn’t creating content and facilitating, they are an Accountability Coach to support people to achieve their projects. Amanda enjoys illustrating, painting and mixed media art on the topics of self discovery and personal identity. In their spare time, Amanda enjoys watching shows and movies, listening to podcasts and playing with their beloved chinchilla, Chewbacca.